Good people, competitive pay, and a career that makes a difference. This is what you can expect when you start your new career in the propane industry. Propane is about so much more than just backyard grilling. Propane is powering homes. It’s helping businesses, farms, and fleets of vehicles operate more efficiently. Propane lets people live and work where they want and how they want. That’s why the demand for this clean, abundant, American fuel is growing, and so are the number of career openings in the industry.
With a career in the propane industry, you won’t just be doing a job. You’ll be part of a team that’s building communities, keeping America running, and protecting the environment for the next generation. And you’ll receive the kind of high-tech training that’s in demand at the same time.
County Propane in Downingtown, PA is family owned, and has been in business for over 35 years.
Here are positions at County Propane you should consider exploring:
Because of our recent growth, we are seeking a full time Sales Representative for prospecting and soliciting of new business as well as retaining core customers. Candidate must have outstanding customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse array of people. You must be outgoing with excellent interpersonal communication skills. Salary plus performance-based commission, travel allowance plus solid benefits including insurance and 401-K.
- Actively contact prospects and existing customers to market propane
- Provide appropriate recommendations, options, estimates, and designs coordination of installations of propane tanks and equipment for residential, commercial and appliances
- Assist with customer service and energy operations
- Work with team to build unity and help accomplish company goals
- Local travel to job sites, offices, and businesses primarily in Chester and Delaware Counties
- Attend networking events to meet and introduce County Propane to potential clients
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Answer phones and emails for orders, payments
- Track sales and sales related information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Potential to earn over $100,000 per year
- $40,000 to $60,000 per year base
- Commissions based on performance
- Mileage paid
- health, dental, and life insurance of which the base health plan is 100% employer paid
- paid holidays
- paid sick days
- vacation days
- high school diploma
Propane Delivery Driver
County Propane, LLC – Downingtown, PA 19335
Apply Now – Stop in at our location 410 S. Brandywine Ave. Downingtown, PA 19335 and fill out an application or send resume to Careers@CountyPropane.net
County Propane in Downingtown, PA is family-owned, and has been in business for over 35 years. Because of our recent growth, we are seeking a full-time propane delivery driver to add to our team. Candidate must have CDL, Hazmat and tanker endorsement. We offer competitive wages and solid benefits, including health insurance, 401-K and a great working environment.
- -health, dental, and life insurance of which the base health plan is 100% employer paid
- -paid holidays
- -paid sick days
- -vacation days
- Downingtown, PA 19335 (Preferred)
- CDL Class B hazmat tanker (Required)
- English (Required)
Propane Service Technician
County Propane, LLC – Downingtown, PA 19335
$40,000 – $60,000 a year
County Propane in Downingtown, PA is family owned, and has been in business for over 35 years. Because of our growth, we are seeking a full-time Propane Service Technician. You will make service calls to customers and provide them with expert installation and repair service for a variety of propane equipment. As a full-service company, we sell, service and install propane appliances such as gas logs, space heaters, both tank and tankless water heaters, grills and much more. You will be the main point of contact between the company and our customers, you will also maintain a professional and friendly image and serve as an advocate for our company.
Please submit your resume to Careers@CountyPropane.net or stop in at our location at 410 s. Brandywine Ave. Downingtown, Pa. 19335 and fill out an application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Propane service: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL Class B driver’s license with HAZMAT endorsement (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health, dental, and life insurance; of which the base health plan is 100% employer paid
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Vacation days